1. By subscribing to the service you agree to become a subscriber for the period you have selected (such as one month, three months or one year) for the license you choose.
2. All plans renew automatically at the completion of the billing term. The renewal term is by default for the same duration as the billing term for the original subscription. The subscription fee will be charged automatically to the payment method you have selected. If you would like to discontinue automatic renewal, you may send us an email to email@example.com.
3. Each license purchased is a single user account. A single license may be installed and activated on multiple devices that you own. However, a single license may be used simultaneously by only one device.
1. If there is any issue with functionality of NEXSPY on your device then we shall work with you to resolve the issue. If issue cannot be resolved only then a refund will be issued. Customer is required to report the issue within 10 days of purchasing NEXSPY.
2. Customer bears the responsibility of installation of software on the target device that will be monitored. In the event a purchase is made under the false assumption that physical access is not needed to install the software on the target device, NEXSPY is not liable to issue any refund.
3. Any questions or inquiries regarding refunds should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your security and discretion is our primary concern. To give you complete confidence we have the following policies.
1. When you purchase our products, you will need to provide your name and billing address for your credit card. That information is used to authenticate your credit card purchase. This identifying information is not stored on our servers nor retained in any other manner. After your purchase the only way we have to contact you is the email address you provided. We also never sell or give your email to any third party.
2. We only need an email address to send you account credentials, activation codes and instructions.
3. To ensure the absolute security of your data, we recommend you download your data regularly and delete it from your account portal. We do not back up private data so you can rest assured that there is no one who can access your data once it is gone. Finally, please note that we automatically delete all data that is more than 90 days old.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
It may be an offense to install monitoring/surveillance software onto a device (phone/computer/tablet) which you do not own or have proper authorization to install. It may also be an offense in your jurisdiction to monitor the activities of other individuals. Check all state, federal and local laws before installing any monitoring software such as NEXSPY. You may also have to notify a person that they are being monitored if they are over age 18. Federal or local law governs the use of some types of software; it is responsibility of the user to follow such laws.
It is the responsibility of the service user to determine, and obey, all applicable laws in their country and/or local jurisdiction regarding the use of the software and services. The software and service is intended to provide the Licensee with the ability to capture, store and control their own access to information. By installing NEXSPY on a device, you represent that NEXSPY will be used in only a lawful manner. Accessing other people's mobile phones or computer or installing NEXSPY on another person's phone without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity. NEXSPY assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage. It is the final user's responsibility to obey all laws in their country and/or state.
Regardless of the state, it is almost always illegal to record a conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent to record and could not naturally overhear. Federal law and most state laws also make it illegal to disclose the contents of an illegally intercepted call or communication.
You acknowledge that you will only install the software on a device which you have a legitimate need to monitor, and have a legal right to do so. You agree that you are responsible for how you use the software, and will comply with all relevant laws in your area. You also acknowledge that neither NEXSPY, nor any of its agents or affiliates may be held liable for any type of damage, litigation or other legal action which may arise from your purchase, installation or use of NEXSPY.
In order for our company to provide you with all of the benefits of our products, we must store data from the target mobile device on our company’s computer server system. You should understand that any data recorded on the target phone, will be transmitted to our company’s computer server system.
We take great pride in the trust that you have placed with our company to keep this data secure. Our company has taken painstaking efforts to ensure that this data will be secure. You will be the only person who has access to the data transmitted by the target phone to our company’s computer server system. You will be given a secure login and password so that you may access this data. DO NOT GIVE THIS LOGIN AND PASSWORD TO ANYONE ELSE.
We do not share personal data with anyone. We do not provide your identifying names, addresses, telephone numbers or any other information stored on our company’s computer server system to anyone but you. The information we collect is used exclusively to provide you with our services. We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our website. We never share children's personal information with any third party.
We do not manage the data, nor control distribution of data, nor access personal data captured or stored on servers and databases we provide. We cannot, and have no responsibility to, access, recover, retrieve or read any data or information captured by Licensee or other party use of the software and service. The publisher and vendor make no warranty, assume no liability, and are not responsible in any way for any misuse or damage caused by using the software or services. The software user must accept all risk and liability for use. Use of the software and service constitutes acceptance of these terms & conditions and grants indemnification of the software supplier. All trademark, copyright images and wordmarks displayed on this website are property of their respective owners.
BY ACTIVATING THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOREGOING.
Updated June 8, 2018.
SOFTWARE INTENDED FOR LEGAL USE ONLY. It is the violation of the applicable law and your local jurisdiction laws to install NEXSPY monitoring software onto a device you do not own. The law generally requires you to notify owners of the devices, on which you intend to install the software. The violation of this requirement could result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator. You should consult your own legal advisor with respect to legality of using NEXSPY monitoring software within your jurisdiction prior to installing and using it. You are solely responsible for installing the software onto such device and you are aware that NEXSPY cannot be held responsible.