This policy is primarily designed to give the customer peace of mind and their money back if they are unable to install or activate the product for any reason outside their control within 10 days of purchase.
If a customer has installed, activated and received data from the product, then we ask them to be reasonable in demonstrating that the product did not meet their expectations as presented in the product description at time of purchase.
REASON FOR A FULL REFUND
To put your mind at rest, here are some reasons that this policy will provide a refund for:
1. You are unable to get the target device physically for installation.
2. Your target device is running an unsupported OS version that does not meet our device requirements.
3. You are unable to jailbreak the iOS device in order to install our software, read our guide for jailbreaking here.
4. You wanted the advanced root only features but are unable to root the device, read our guide for rooting here.
5. A feature did not meet the description on the website. This does not include IM capturing. This is because the supported versions of IM software that can be captured can be found here for Android and here for iPhone so please check compatibility before purchase or submitting a refund request.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND
1. Submit a ticket to our support team within 10 days of purchase.
2. If, after working with you, the software is found to be at fault or it cannot be installed for reasons beyond the customer’s control then a full refund will be provided, as long as your initial contact is within 10 days of purchase.
3. Refunds will be subject to a 9% Refund Fee.
4. Refunds are processed Monday through Friday. Any refund requested on a Friday or during holiday periods will be processed the following working day.
5. After we approve the refund request, the process is executed and controlled by your bank or credit card company. For any billing enquiries after we authorize the refund, please contact your bank directly.
Updated June 15, 2018.
SOFTWARE INTENDED FOR LEGAL USE ONLY. It is the violation of the applicable law and your local jurisdiction laws to install NEXSPY monitoring software onto a device you do not own. The law generally requires you to notify owners of the devices, on which you intend to install the software. The violation of this requirement could result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator. You should consult your own legal advisor with respect to legality of using NEXSPY monitoring software within your jurisdiction prior to installing and using it. You are solely responsible for installing the software onto such device and you are aware that NEXSPY cannot be held responsible.