Your purchase of NEXSPY monitoring software shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the software, which cannot be fixed by NEXSPY Customer Support, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with the Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of the claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support. To contact the Customer Support, please write to email@example.com.
Subject to the applicable law and to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 10 days following the day of your purchase as long as refund reasons do not contradict the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
The claim for refund may apply only to the primary (first) NEXSPY subscription.
If you purchased additional subscription/s in another order, no refund will be issued.
Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another NEXSPY subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
No refund will be issued in case a user's target device is not in compliance with the NEXSPY compatibility list.
No refund will be issued for the initial payment of the trial program.
No refund will be issued after 10 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
No refund will be issued in case the user has lost the account credentials (password), which has resulted in loss of data, temporary loss of access to the user's account portal or any other inconveniences for the user.
No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link NEXSPY software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with NEXSPY subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond NEXSPY control. They include, but are not limited to:
1. A target phone is not owned by a user or a user did not receive a consent of a target phone owner to install NEXSPY software.
2. A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.).
3. The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of NEXSPY software.
4. Update of operating system of a target phone.
5. A target phone was reset to original factory settings.
6. A user does not follow the installation guidelines provided.
7. A user does not accept technical assistance.
8. A user does not have a physical access to a target phone or has forgotten the password to unlock it.
9. A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before NEXSPY was installed on it.
10. A target device runs unsupported operating system. Check the compatibility list here.
11. A user intended to use NEXSPY on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan.
12. Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, software was not used, etc.).
13. A user is either unable or does not want to jailbreak the target iPhone.
14. Advanced features of NEXSPY (WhatsApp, Skype, Viber monitoring, etc.) are not available because a user is either unable or does not want to root the Android device.
15. NEXSPY software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device's owner or other services.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR REFUND
1. Submit a ticket to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of purchase and clearly express your reason for refund.
2. If, after working with you, the software is found to be at fault and the reason for refund does not contradict the above conditions, then a full refund will be provided, as long as your initial contact is within 10 days of purchase.
3. Refunds are processed Monday through Friday. Any refund requested on a Friday or during holiday periods will be processed the following working day.
4. In case of the refund issuance please note that per each transaction 10% will be deducted from the refunded amount as fees charged by banks and payment processing companies.
5. After we approve the refund request, the process is executed and controlled by your bank or credit card company. For any billing enquiries after we authorize the refund, please contact your bank directly.
Updated February 20, 2019.
SOFTWARE INTENDED FOR LEGAL USE ONLY. It is the violation of the applicable law and your local jurisdiction laws to install NEXSPY monitoring software onto a device you do not own. The law generally requires you to notify owners of the devices, on which you intend to install the software. The violation of this requirement could result in severe monetary and criminal penalties imposed on the violator. You should consult your own legal advisor with respect to legality of using NEXSPY monitoring software within your jurisdiction prior to installing and using it. You are solely responsible for installing the software onto such device and you are aware that NEXSPY cannot be held responsible.