Last updated on 7 January, 2021
1. General Terms
In case you have technical issues with the NEXSPY™ Monitoring Software, which cannot be fixed by the NEXSPY™ Customer Support Team, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with the Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of the claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Team. To contact the Customer Support Team please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Refund Conditions
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 14 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict the conditions outlined below.
- No refund will be issued after 14 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another NEXSPY™ subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
- No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link NEXSPY™ Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond NEXSPY™ control. They include, but are not limited to:
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve purchased by mistake, the software was not used, etc.).
- A user does not have physical access to a target device or has forgotten the password to unlock it.
- A user made a purchase under the false assumption of not needing physical access to the target device.
- A target device is not owned by a user or a user does not receive a consent of a target device owner to install the NEXSPY™ Software.
- A target device is not in compliance with the NEXSPY™ Compatibility Requirements.
- A target device has lost connection with the NEXSPY™ Server due to the absence of Internet connection, factory reset, or update to the latest operating system version.
- A target device was reset to original factory settings.
- Update of the operating system of a target device.
- A user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our Customer Support Team or does not accept technical assistance.
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target device before NEXSPY™ was installed on it.
- A user intended to use NEXSPY™ on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan.
- NEXSPY™ Software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, the target device’s owner, or other services.
- A user is either unable or does not want to jailbreak a target iPhone or iPad before installing NEXSPY™.
- Advanced features of NEXSPY™ Software (IMs, Website Activity, App Screenshots, etc.) are not available because a user is either unable or does not want to root the target Android device.
3. Refund Procedure
You are required to send your refund request to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com
We do not accept refund requests made in other possible ways. The refund decision shall be made within 7 business days.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan, you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us.
Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase.
Charges for the service which use our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement.
Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.