Last updated on 10 February, 2021
Through its website (the “Website”) and its desktop applications and mobile applications (the “Application”), NEXSPY™ implements the processing of personal data listed below.
1. Data Processing Implemented by NEXSPY™
When the user visits our Website, or purchases a NEXSPY™ product through the Website or the Application, or use our products, NEXSPY™ implements a processing of personal data as follows:
1.1. Personal data collected
Regarding this processing, NEXSPY™ collects the following personal data through the collection forms in the ordering process or other processes.
- Email address,
- Postal code,
- Company name and industry you work for.
- Order information, such as the products you purchase, date, and amount of the order.
- Payment information such as Credit card information (type, number, expiration date, CVV security code)/debit card information or other payment/billing information.
- Information we get from your visit to our Website, we collect information about how you visit our websites (including the webpage that led you to a NEXSPY™ website, the search terms entered into a search engine which led you to a NEXSPY™ website).
- Information we get from your use of our products. We collect information about the products that you use and how you use them and your local device information, including but not limited to your device information, operating system, username, location, IP address, operating log information, crash reports, and the information and format of the files you are working with(with your additional consent).
- Your product license number.
- Content of customer support communications.
1.2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
NEXSPY™ uses the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- In order for NEXSPY™ to provide the User with the ordered product(s).
- For the performance of a contract to which the User is party, in accordance with Article 6.1.b of the GDPR and the collected data are necessary in order for NEXSPY™ to identify and bill the User and to charge its bank card number.
- For Verifying your identity and Providing customer service or support.
- Analyze your use of our websites and products to better understand how they are being used so we can improve our services and the user experience and engage and retain users.
1.3. Recipients of the personal data
We may also transmit your personal information to companies that help us to run our business by processing personal information on our behalf of us for the purposes identified above. Such companies include providers of payment processing services, server services providers, data analysis services providers, fraud monitoring and prevention providers, email delivery service providers, social media, and other marketing platforms and service providers.
In addition, NEXSPY™ may disclose the User’s personal data:
- if NEXSPY™ is under a duty to disclose or share such personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of its business, its customers, or others; and
- to successors in title or replacement operators of all or part of NEXSPY™ respective businesses.
1.4. Transfer of personal data
The collected personal data may be transferred by NEXSPY™ to recipients who are located outside the European Union and such destinations may not have laws that protect the User’s personal data to the same extent as in the European Union.
Please find below the relevant information on transfer:
- NEXSPY™ may transfer the collected information to third party payment processors to complete the charging process.
- NEXSPY™ may transfer the collected information to providers of third-party email delivery service to send promotion emails, or to other marketing platforms and service providers to complete relevant service.
- NEXSPY™ may use third party track tools (such as Adwords, Bing, Criteo, Disqus, Facebook, Firebase, Flurry, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn, Pardot, Quora, JPUSH) to track the information on how users use the products and websites, such information will be stored in third-party servers. Such third-party track tools may send the data analysis report to NEXSPY™ for the above-mentioned purpose.
- NEXSPY™ may store the collected information on the servers leased from providers of third party server service.
1.5. Duration of the storage
NEXSPY™ will store the collected personal data for the duration of the contract and 60 days after the termination of the contract. Beyond this duration, in order for NEXSPY™ to be able to demonstrate the existence of a right or a contract or a legal obligation, the relevant personal data will be stored through intermediary archives for a duration that will not exceed what is strictly necessary regarding the purpose of the storage and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Regarding banking information, said information will be deleted once the payment has been processed and has become effective. The withdrawal time period could additionally apply. The number and the expiration date of the credit card number (not the CVV security code) could be stored through intermediary archives for evidence purposes in case of a claim regarding the payment, for the duration provided by Article L. 133-24 of the French Monetary and Financial Code (13 months or 15 months in case of deferred charge card).
1.6. Cookies and trackers
2. User’s Rights
To the extent required by the law of your jurisdiction, you may have the below rights. Before you exercise the below rights, you may consult your legal counsel if the laws of your jurisdiction stipulate the below rights.
2.3. The right to rectification: The User is entitled to have their personal data corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
2.4. The right to erasure: This ‘the right to be forgotten’ enables the User to request the deletion or removal of its personal data where there’s no compelling reason for NEXSPY™ to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
2.5. The right to restrict processing: Under certain circumstances, the User has the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of its personal data.
2.6. The right to data portability: The User has the right to receive its personal data provided to NEXSPY™ in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit those data to another controller.
2.7. The right to object to processing: The User has the right to object, on grounds relating to its particular situation, at any time, to the processing of its personal data.
2.8. The right to lodge a complaint: The User has the right to lodge a complaint about the way NEXSPY™ handles or processes its personal data with its national supervisory authority.
2.9. The right to withdraw consent: If the user has given its consent for specific processing of its personal data implemented by NEXSPY™, the User has the right to withdraw its consent at any time. In case the User does so, it does not mean that anything NEXSPY™ has done with the User’s personal data with its consent up to that point is unlawful).
2.10. The right to define instructions: The User has the right to define general or specific instructions regarding storage, deletion, and use of its personal data after death.