Last updated on 10 February, 2021
This article describes NEXSPY™ commitment to the compatibility of target devices for the Software application installation.
It also describes how a user may introduce changes to a target device for the Software installation.
Compatibility Policy provides the following requirements for different target devices and operational systems:
Requirements for iPhone
- The target iPhone must be running iOS 7 – 14.5
- The target iPhone must be jailbroken
- The target iPhone must be connected to the internet
- You need physical access to the target iPhone for the initial installation
Requirements for Android smartphones
- The target device must be running Android 4+
- The target Android device must be connected to the internet
- You need physical access to the target device for the initial installation
- Web activity, App screenshots, and some Instant Messaging apps monitoring require rooting the target Android device
- Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, and Gmail monitoring can work without root
You are aware that before installing the Software you are required to check the compatibility requirements for your target device. In case your device is not compatible with this Compatibility Policy, you may not install and use the Software application and all negative consequences and responsibility will be borne by you.
If your target device is compatible with these requirements, we may not guarantee that all the features of NEXSPY™ Software under the subscription plan will correctly run on a target device. It may contain bugs, which should be fixed in future updates.